Saturday, December 1, 2007

Yummy Christmas Chocolate!!

'Get a chocolate Advent Calendar to count down the days until Christmas'
Advent Calendar Day One

Little did the 'Advent Calendar Fairy' know that the kids would also be getting an advent calendar from their Nan & Papa and another one from their friends. So each one now has 3 that they are using to count down the days. I didn't hear any complaints about getting 3 pieces of chocolate candy each day instead of just one. In fact, I think Morgan has already almost eaten all of the chocolates out of one of hers! :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I was going to say, this is the 2nd year that it has been hard to do the calendar with grace. Last year I gave up and just let her eat all of the chocolates, but this year I have tried to tell her one a day. So far she's only eaten one too many.