Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 16--Caroling

Go visits mom's patients and sing a Christmas carol to them



Standing in front of a big gingerbread house in the lobby of the assisted living center


I had no idea how much I would enjoy this activity. I have been a home health nurse for 9 years and have seen some of my patients for almost just as long. We went to an assisted living center where some of my patients live and did a surprise visit and sang, "We wish you a Merry Christmas" to them. I loved showing off my family to my patients and was so happy they finally got to meet my children. My patients love that I have six kids and like to tell whomever is around when I am doing their visit. It felt so great to sing to them and bring a little Christmas cheer into their home! After we were done caroling we met up with the Ware's for dinner at Training Table.









2 comments:

Beverly said...

You are such a sweet, loving family!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.