Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I am extremely behind on my posts so if you don't care to reflect back on Father's Day from last month, feel free to skip right on by. :)



What's better than breakfast in bed with all six kids cuddling around you?
We went up to Park City after church to visit Laurie and Lily. Cute cousins!


Gavin with Ryan, Hadley, Mia, Griffin, Morgan and Jack
Gavin is an amazing dad! He helps change diapers, make bottles, take sick kids to the doctors, give baths, plays sports together, get kids in jammies and bed, and everything else. The kids are so lucky to have them for their dad (and I am even luckier to have him for my husband!).

4 comments:

Beverly said...

such great photos! looks like Gavin had a wonderful Father's day.

My name is Sarah said...

Happy Father's Day!!! until next year:)

Grandma Bethany said...

He just gets better with each child. You definitely chose a winner!

The Sanchez Family said...

I don't mind at all! Especially when we get to see more adorable photos of the kiddos!