Wednesday, July 22, 2009

American Idols Live

I love American Idol and Kris Allen so you can only imagine my excitement when I found out they were coming to SLC right around my anniversary. I thought Gavin would be equally excited about going to the show with me since we watched some of the season together. What a great Anniversary celebration. I was wrong. Apparently it is more of a 'chick' concert (and honestly, he was right, there were not very men in attendance) and he had NO interest in going. GNO!!!


Dinner at Cheesecake Factory before the show




Kris Allen!
I tried to upload the final song with all the top 10 performing but it didn't work. It was really cheesy. I showed it to Gavin after I got home and he was so relieved he didn't let me talk him into going!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I can't believe no one has left a comment on this FABULOUS event!!!! I have wanted to go for the past 3 years to Idols' live, but distance and ticket/parking prices would put the night up at more than we spend on our anniversary :( although we met David Archuleta last year after the tour in SLC airport as we boarded for Dallas. I was a late fan of Kris this year, but not an Adam fan, in spite of his amazing lungs and voice. I like Danny quite a bit, but now I like Kris' music better; we are so glad he won. My almost 12 year old daughter is a huge performer and fan of Idol so we watch it together all season. She plans to try out as soon as she is old enough...