Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ice Princess


Hadley has been busy with dance, gymnastics and (the recent addition of) ice skating. She took six classes at our local rec center and loved it! We all went up as a family last night to ice skate with her. I ended up not skating and watched with Morgan, Griffin and Mia. I don't even know if I know how to ice skate! I remember going a few times in jr. high school with mutual and my sunday school class but I just remember my ankles hurting the whole time! It was fun to see Jack and Hadley skating around the rink with their dad. It was Jack's first time to try it out. It's amazing how quickly kids pick up on new sports! Hadley looked great showing off her new talent. We had some hot chocolate and donuts with all her friends that were in the class with her. Morgan even got to 'skate' (in her shoes) around the rink with her dad!

2 comments:

Grandma Bethany said...

What a fun family activity! Hadley is one very busy girl.
I also had a good time watching both Hadley and Maddie.

Heidi Rushing said...

What a busy girl! I wish Cassidy still had time - she took classes for a few sessions and was doing really well but there are only so many hours in the day! We would love to see her in action some day!