Thursday, March 11, 2010

Moments

I overheard Griffin in another room talking to Mia in a sweet, little voice. He came into the room where I was and I wondered what had happened to his little shadow, Mia.

"Griffin, do you know where Mia is?"

"She's taking a nap. I'll show you."

He took me into the living room and showed me Mia laying down on a pillow from the couch, covered in 5-6 blankets that he had brought downstairs for her. He'd also brought in all of his favorite toys and was playing with them next to Mia while she took her nap.

I am so glad they have each other.

7 comments:

JenB said...

My two little ones get along so well (most of the time). #5 is always eagerly awaiting kindergarten to end so that we can go pick up #4. I don't know what I'm going to do next year when #4 is in school ALL day and #5 will be home alone ...

Vennesa said...

Such a sweet big brother! My two youngest are 19 months apart, but people think they're twins. Like JenB, I don't know what we're going to do next year when one goes to kindergarten and the other just has preschool a couple days a week. They are together constantly!

Lacey said...

I love how close my boys are, they share a room and usually end up in the same bed. She's going to be roasting under all those blankies!!

Lisa said...

Awww. So sweet. There is something magical about the love between sibs.

COOLWHIP said...

I love it when the "baby" is finally able to interact with the rest of the kids.

Kristin said...

Love it (and your red couch, too).

Grandma Bethany said...

So cute. I love the way Mia is looking at Griffin and how sweet he is being. Nice to think about when they are fighting over the same toy.