Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mia Kate Seal


It is so amazing to have this beautiful, little girl, Mia Kate in our home. It is going to be crazy with Griffin and Morgan and a newborn, but SO worth it!! It is easy to forget what a blessing a new baby is to the whole family and home. All of the kids are so excited to have a new sister to hold and to love! They anxiously await her naps to end so they can be the first to hold her. The newborn stage is so precious and I wasn't able to enjoy it very much with Griffin (COLIC!!) but am trying to enjoy every minute with Mia knowing I will never have a little newborn of my own again. We feel so grateful to have her in our family and with that gratitude comes an overwhelming comfort knowing that our family is complete!


2 comments:

Brittany said...

We are so happy for you guys! You have such a beautiful family and Mia certainly fits right in. She is so beautiful and I know what you mean about how precious a newborn is! I don't know how I always forget but everytime I see one I am reminded of what a miracle it all is and how lucky we are to be mothers to these beautiful spirits! Hope you are feeling good, talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh she is a little angel and i loved the footage. I can't wait to see her!

love cassidy