Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sweet 'n Sassy

22 months later and I'm still head over heels in love with this little girl! She is growing up quickly and proving she doesn't have to be sweet all of the time. Something clicked last month and she decided she could be just as feisty as the rest of them (meaning Griffin and Morgan). She's figured out how to hold her own and show real attitude.

I never get tired of hearing her cute voice call me "mom". Maybe it's because she's my last. Or she was the unexpected gift at the end of our family. Or maybe it's because she's just really so sweet!! Whatever the reason--I am cherishing the moments with this little one.

11 comments:

Vennesa said...

Heather, I feel the same way about my youngest (also the last). I want her to stay 2. With all the others I wanted them to grow up, but not Gracelin. I'm loving every minute with her.

Beverly said...

what a sweet post. I think she looks a lot like you and she is beautiful!

Grandma Bethany said...

Oh she is such a sweetheart. I love how she stands up for herself.
I noticed how she wasn't going to be a pushover the other night. She wanted me to read a book and Griffin took it away and she went right at him. Way to go sweet Mia!

Sasha@ Blyssfulhealth said...

What a cute picture. That's a really sweet post.

Brittany said...

I think everyone is cherishing their moments with Mia! I know my kids are!

Tracy said...

She is just precious.

sophie weichers said...

she sure is a cutie!!

Karol said...

I just love her!! Never even met her, but love her just the same! :) What a doll!

Monica Crumley said...

Your kids are all beautiful (and handsome)!

kellyclay said...

What a cutie.

I feel the same way about Connor and I have been feeling sad that he is my last baby. :(

Rebecca Talley said...

I love her pigtails. So cute!