Saturday, June 6, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I feel like I am in limbo--somewhere in between the pc world and mac world.  I was so excited to get a new computer for Mother's Day and decided to try a mac since I primarily use the computer for photos and DVDs (and maybe a little bit of blog reading, facebooking, and tweeting).  It has been a very frustrating transition for me.  I am still unable to download images to my blog. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't.  Who has time to try for over an hour to get photos to download?  Not me!  So I have lots of updates that I wish I could do.  Yellowstone.  Bear Lake.  San Francisco.  Jack's play.  My amazing husband.  End of school.  6th grade graduation.  Maybe one day.  At least I get to enjoy all of your great updates!

4 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Bummer. My brother has a MAc and he is always trying to get my mom to switch. She says No Way. I hope you get it figured out soon.

Carin Davis said...

I switched awhile back and I LOVE MY MAC! Maybe I can help....let me know!

nickyfish said...

My mac took awhile to download photos at first, but it's very quick now! Pete's better with this kind of thing, but I'd be happy to help too! I love my mac and I think you will with time!! 801 733 4779

Ems said...

oh but once you get it all figured out you will love the mac...they are so great for photo/video stuff, I couldn't live without mine! (okay, I could, I just wouldn't want to live without it)